Supporting an innovative, collaborative global community of eHealth advocates is vital for an effective eHealth ecosystem.
EPIC is creating a global innovation network that shares good practice, develops solutions to challenges and enables meaningful collaborations. We have teamed up with Cornwall Trade and Investment (CTI) to help you start innovating in Cornwall.
What EPIC and CTI can offer international digital health tech businesses that would like to work within Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly:
• Support to understand the local market, working with the NHS and integrated care system
• Bespoke academic collaboration to help boost innovations, covering end-user input, evaluation techniques and usability considerations
• Networking events to bolster valuable connections in the region
Once a business has registered a company base in Cornwall, with CTIs help, EPIC can offer:
• Access to the Challenge Fund, to help test feasibility of ideas and hone innovations. Grants are available for amounts between £4,000 and £26,500 with a scaling element of match-funding
• Fully funded use of the EPICentre, a purpose built modern venue and demonstration space in Truro for businesses to use for meetings and hosting events
• Invitations to EPICs professional development events, focusing on all aspects of digital health
• Long term links with the University of Plymouth and its Centre of Health technology
Get in touch to find out more about how EPIC and CTI can help you thrive in Cornwall.
To discuss how our team can help you, add your email address below and we will be shortly be in touch.
We look forward to working with you!